Milford Sound Explorer
$1,410 NZDVisit Website
- Beat the crowds with a bird’s eye view of iconic Milford Sound
- Journey through the Hollyford Valley
- Land in our exclusive landing location, The Earnslaw Burn
One of the most famous fjords in the world, and a must-see for every visitor to New Zealand, Milford Sound is worth the hype. This flight gives you the best seat in the house to take in the splendour of this iconic landscape.
Our journey starts in Queenstown, lifting off from the airport, darting across Lake Wakatipu, and cresting the Richardson Mountains towards Milford Sound for a landing. After scouting the Sound, we cruise over the forest-lined Hollyford Valley, passing by numerous alpine lakes and waterfalls.
At the end of your flight, we will touch down high in our exclusive landing location, The Earnslaw Burn for a photo opportunity like you’ve never experienced.
- Price: $1,410
- Rates: Adults $1,410.00, Children $985.00, Infants $705.00.
- We offer complimentary transfers from downtown Queenstown.
- Monday: 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Tuesday: 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Wednesday: 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Thursday: 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Friday: 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Saturday: 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Sunday: 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Holiday hours: Closed Christmas Day