Hop on Hop off Wine Tours - Full Day
$79.50 NZDBook Now
Hop on Hop off Wine Tours, (Wine Beer, Food & Wonders Tour) Hop on Hop off Beer tours run in conjunction with the wine bus. This innovative idea was started in Marlborough and is now available in Queenstown, Arrowtown and Gibbston Valley. See the sights of Queenstown & Gibbston Valley in an epic tour with Hop On Hop Off Wine Tours. With the freedom to jump on and off this tour at your leisure, you get to experience all there is to see and do in Queenstown. We even store your wines and purchases for you in a simple numbered box system which is the same in every bus, when the buses meet to go back to either Arrowtown or Queenstown you collect your items, it couldn’t be easier. We specialise in tours within the Queenstown & Marlborough region where you can enjoy the divine wines, sensational cuisine, cheeses, craft beers, chocolatiers, and the many other wonderful activities Queenstown & Marlborough have to offer.
- Check out the newest tour in Queenstown. First of its kind where you can Hop on & Hop off the bus at your own convenience. Approximately 45 minute loops in the most picturesque region of New Zealand.
- Why drive yourself, when you can have all the freedom and receive all the information on the destinations while you taste wines, sample beers, eat and just wander around.
- Hop off for lunch at any of the wonderful winery restaurants or a country-side tavern.
- Go for a Bungy Jump at the famous Kawarau Bridge with AJ Hackett, then go to a winery for lunch and unwind after all your excitement.
- There are so many fantastic wineries to choose from, vineyards with fantastic wines or even as a scenic tour you couldn’t get better.
- Take a leisurely walk around the historical Arrowtown with gold mining history and an ancient Chinese Village, then jump right back on and go for lunch or taste some wines.
- Many fantastic photo opportunities around pristine Lake Hayes, Arrowtown and views of Gibbston Valley.
- A Free map supplied which gives you all the information required, including simple timetable to follow. Knowledgeable drivers who will give you all the information you need for a fantastic day out, it’s a great way to travel and do it all.
- Price: $79.50
- Full Day Tour: Adult $79.50 Family of 4 (2 Adults & 2 Children): $199.50 Child: $29.50
- Transport leaves from 1Mile Car Park 10am / 10.45am / 11.30am The Station 10.03am / 10.48am/ 11.33am
- Monday : 9:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Tuesday : 9:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Wednesday : 9:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Thursday : 9:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Friday : 9:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday : 9:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Sunday : 9:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Holiday hours : Closed - Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Day, 2nd January, Good Friday, Easter Sunday and ANZAC Day
- Group Info: We do not take individual bookings of more than 8 customers at a time. It is because only 8 or less people are guaranteed the best possible experience at the cellar doors. (It also prevents customer from jumping on & off due to the buses only having 20 seats).
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 8
- Open year round