HOHO Evening Beer Tour Queenstown
$59.50 NZDBook Now
Hop off in the centre of Queenstown at Smith’s Craft Beer House and try some of their amazing craft beers and delicious sharing platters.
At Atlas Beer Cafe you’ll find a hub of craft beers served up in an unpretentious fashion, combined with some amazing tapas and gorgeous juicy steaks. Their views of the lake make them a great first stop.
Altitude Brewing is an innovative boutique brewing company located at the Marina Heights, right on the lakefront and they have received several awards for their beers in the past few years.
In Arrowtown we stop off at the Fork & Tap where you can mix with the locals and enjoy a free food platter with your pint when you travel with us.
Gibbston Valley Cheesery recently relocated to Arrowtown and offers some delicious cheese platters accompanied with your choice of beer or wine.
Why not hop off at Cargo Brewery’s newest addition at Gantley’s? Stop by and visit their taproom which often hosts entertainment on the weekends.
Just across the road from Cargo is Strike Bowl if you fancy making your own entertainment and hitting the lanes for a stop with your mates.
At Canyon Food & Brew Co. they serve fresh, flavourful food and award-winning beer crafted onsite alongside the iconic Shotover River. With four regular brews and two rotating seasonally, their hand- crafted beers strike the perfect balance between easy drinking and interesting flavours.
Visit Searchlight Brewery an independently owned and operated craft brewery in Queenstown with 18 taps of their own beers.
- Price: $59.50
- Evening beer tour $59.50
- Transport leaves from 1Mile Car Park 4.55pm The Station 5pm / 5.51pm
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 9:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Tuesday : 9:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Wednesday : 9:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Thursday : 9:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Friday : 9:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday : 9:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Sunday : 9:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Holiday hours : Closed - Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Day, 2nd January, Good Friday, Easter Sunday and ANZAC Day
- Months of Operation : Open year round
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 8