Kayaking at the head of Lake Wakatipu
$50 - $95 NZDVisit Website
Come to Kinloch and enjoy paddling in spectacular scenery on Lake Wakatipu with an experienced guide. The changing colours and moods of Lake Wakatipu and the Humbolt and Richardson ranges are a spectacle. The peace of the Wilderness of Wakatipu beckons... All required equipment is provided and shortie wetsuits, spray jackets, and life jackets will be available.
If you're feeling more ambitious or would like to combine it with a stay at Kinloch lodge we offer sunrise and sunset trips, an hour long each. The restaurant at the lodge offers breakfast, lunch and dinner to help you recoup some of the calories you've burnt out on the water. There are also plenty of walks nearby to make a day of it, or a TV lounge for lodge guests looking to relax.
We also offer an hour long trip at 1.30pm for guests looking to elongate their lunch at Kinloch and can be accommodated by the boat return time.
Months of operation are Oct - April
- MinPrice: $50
- MaxPrice: $95
- Child and family pricing also available
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 7:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Tuesday : 7:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Wednesday : 7:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Thursday : 7:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Friday : 7:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Saturday : 7:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Sunday : 7:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Months of Operation : January, February, March, April, November, December
- Group Info: Small groups only as we usually only have 1 guide but we can run multiple trips in a day
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 8