$255 - $319 NZDBook Now
Combine an adrenaline fuelled Jet boat ride with a scenic helicopter flight and discover Queenstown's most spectacular scenery - all for one great price!
Departing daily at 2pm, hop on a Big Yellow Jet boat at the Main Town Pier in the centre of Queenstown for one hour of power. In an unforgettable Jet boat experience you’ll be transported from the sophisticated downtown area into the channels of two of New Zealand’s most scenic rivers, the Shotover & Kawarau Rivers.
Across the pristine waters of Lake Wakatipu and through the tranquil beauty of the willow lined Kawarau River, the Jet boat then speeds into the shallow, fast moving braids of the Shotover River. The 45 kilometre, hour long adventure highlights the magnificent diversity of Queenstown’s waterways.
The excitement really begins in the Shotover River, where your driver’s skills are challenged as he navigates the shallow, braided channels of this world-renowned river. At speeds of up to 95 kilometres per hour, in water often less than 5cm deep – this is where the Jet boat comes into its own.
After your Jet boat ride, you’ll picked up from the Main Town Pier and transferred to your helicopter for a relaxing, scenic flight to the Remarkables mountain range for a landing at 5,000 feet above sea level. After your flight you will be transferred back to downtown Queenstown.
Please note: This combo has a minimum requirement of two passengers to confirm a booking, and maximum of five people per bubble due to COVID – 19 safety regulations. 24 hours notice is required.
This will be an afternoon you’ll never forget!
- MinPrice: $255
- MaxPrice: $319
- To be eligible for child rate, children must be aged 4-11 years. Children 2-4 years travel for free.
- Return courtesy shuttle is included to transfer you from downtown Queenstown to the helicopter base at Frankton.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 02:00 PM - 04:00 PM
- Tuesday : 02:00 PM - 04:00 PM
- Wednesday : 02:00 PM - 04:00 PM
- Thursday : 02:00 PM - 04:00 PM
- Friday : 02:00 PM - 04:00 PM
- Saturday : 02:00 PM - 04:00 PM
- Sunday : 02:00 PM - 04:00 PM
- Holiday hours : Please note this combo does not operate on Christmas Day.
- Months of Operation : Jan - Dec