KJet Jet boat ride
$69 - $135 NZDBook Now
Experience an hour of Jet boating in Queenstown aboard the world’s first commercial Jet boat operator Kawarau Jet (KJet). You can step onto a big yellow KJet every hour at the Main Town Pier in the centre of Queenstown.
ONE HOUR JET BOAT RIDE In an unforgettable adrenaline fueled Jet boating experience, you'll speed away from the sophisticated downtown area into the channels of two of New Zealand's most scenic rivers. Firstly, you cross over the pristine waters of Lake Wakatipu. From here you’ll head up through the tranquil beauty of the willow-lined Kawarau River, the Jet boat then speeds into the shallow, fast-moving braids of the Shotover River.
We’ll take you for plenty of 360° spins through some of the picturesque parts of Queenstown offering incredible views throughout the trip. Everyone will be supplied with a life jacket.
This is the ultimate adrenaline fueled activity and fun for all ages (2+ years). The 45-kilometre, hour-long Jet boating experience will be one of the highlights of your time in Queenstown.
- Wifi Internet
- MinPrice: $69
- MaxPrice: $135
- Family Pack (2 Adults, 2 Children) - $307
- Monday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Sunday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Holiday hours: Open on Christmas Day from 10am
- Months of Operation: Jan - Dec
- Group Info: Specialists in providing unforgettable experiences for convention delegates. KJet offers the largest Jet boat capacity, with the ability to transfer more than 140 people in eight boats at any time.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 140
- Valid until 30 September, 2024