$6 - $60 NZDBook Now
We say ‘meet me here’ and you’ll soon understand why. Found on the waterfront of Lake Wakatipu in the famous Steamer Wharf, Little Blackwood is a classic bar and eatery with a modern twist, and the most Remarkable views in town.
Pull up a seat and indulge in our creative cocktail list, seasonal menu of local wines, or selection of craft beers. Let us tempt you with our famous Artisan cheese & meat platters, or tasty tapas and pizzas. Grab a drink and enjoy the million-dollar view from our heated outdoor waterside deck, or relax inside by the fireplace, surrounded by modern handcrafted Blackwood furniture and a contemporary fit-out.
Little Blackwood is a locals favourite, offering seasonal delights throughout the year. Warm the soul after a chilly winters day with our famous mulled wine or a hot toddy. Or, wind-down from a classic Adventure-filled day in Queenstown and watch the sunset from our lakefront patio with a cold brew.
- Eat In Only
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor seating
- MinPrice: $6
- MaxPrice: $60
- Wednesday: 4:00 PM - 1:00 AM
- Thursday: 4:00 PM - 1:00 AM
- Friday: 2:00 PM - 1:00 AM
- Saturday: 2:00 PM - 1:00 AM
- Sunday: 4:00 PM - 1:00 AM
- Months of Operation: Jan - Dec
- Group Info: Looking for a special spot to host your event? From simple table reservations to full venue hire, Little Blackwood can accommodate up to 100pax. Or, package with adjacent sister-bar Minus 5º ICE BAR for a wow-factor welcome to QT with our Fire & Ice Package.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Cocktail Capacity: 100