$6 - $60 NZDVisit Website
We say ‘meet me here’ and you’ll soon understand why. Found on the waterfront of Lake Wakatipu in the famous Steamer Wharf, Little Blackwood is a classic bar and eatery with a modern twist, and the most Remarkable views in town.
Pull up a seat and indulge in our creative cocktail list, seasonal menu of local wines, or selection of craft beers. Let us tempt you with our famous Artisan cheese & meat platters, or tasty tapas and pizzas. Grab a drink and enjoy the million-dollar view from our heated outdoor waterside deck, or relax inside by the fireplace, surrounded by modern handcrafted Blackwood furniture and a contemporary fit-out.
Little Blackwood is a locals favourite, offering seasonal delights throughout the year. Warm the soul after a chilly winters day with our famous mulled wine or Amaretto Hot Toddy. Or, wind-down from a classic Adventure-filled day in Queenstown and watch the sunset from our lakefront patio with a cold brew.
- Outdoor seating
- MinPrice: $6
- MaxPrice: $60
- Monday : 2:00 PM - 2:00 AM
- Tuesday : 2:00 PM - 2:00 AM
- Wednesday : 2:00 PM - 2:00 AM
- Thursday : 2:00 PM - 2:00 AM
- Friday : 2:00 PM - 2:00 AM
- Saturday : 2:00 PM - 2:00 AM
- Sunday : 2:00 PM - 2:00 AM
- Group Info: Looking for a special spot to host your group/event? From simple table reservations to full venue hire, Little Blackwood can accommodate events of all shapes and sizes with capacity of up to 100pax. Or, package with adjacent sister-bar Minus 5º ICE BAR for an out of the box wow-factor welcome to QT with our Fire & Ice Package
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Jan - Dec