$8 - $29 NZDBook Now
Madam Woo serves up authentic Malaysian Hawker food in a fast, fresh and fun setting.
The menu is designed to be shared and draws from many of the chef's authentic family recipes to create big, vibrant flavours. The signature dishes embody the Woo ethos of big flavours and include Madam's Rendang with Nasi Lemak, and the famous Madam Woo Hawker rolls, which have generated a cult-like following.
The 'Woo Crew' are energetic, knowledgeable and friendly, happy to offer suggestions from the menu and guide guests through their ordering choices. The food may emulate Malaysian street food, but the service remains sharp, attentive and professional.
Whether you are popping into Madam Woo for an Asian inspired cocktail and dumplings at the bar or for dinner with friends, you are sure to experience a genuinely unique dining experience.
- Eat In Only
- Kids menu
- Outdoor seating
- MinPrice: $8
- MaxPrice: $29
- Shared-style menu with a range of dishes available. Try our famous (and addictive) Hawker Rolls. Vegetarian options available.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Tuesday : 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Wednesday : 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Thursday : 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Friday : 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Saturday : 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Sunday : 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Holiday hours : Closed Christmas Day
- Months of Operation : Jan - Dec
- Group Info: Great for groups small and large, with a main dining room downstairs and a Parlour Bar upstairs. Feast menus and group packages available.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com