Mt Aspiring, Mt Earnslaw & the Glaciers
$99 - $199 NZDBook Now
This is your opportunity to experience some of New Zealand’s most stunning scenery, escaping your backyard and exploring ours. With guaranteed window viewing and in the comfort of modern aircraft, we will depart from Queenstown and head into and over the historic Skippers canyon, where the famous gold rush era began then. From here we fly into the heart of Mount Aspiring National Park, part of Te Wahiponamu – South West NZ World Heritage Area, past spectacular Rob Roy Glacier and Mount Aspiring (Tititea) which stands proud at 3030 metres high. Tititea, meaning ‘steep peak of glistening white’ will truly take your breath away and yet there is still more to come…..
- MinPrice: $99
- MaxPrice: $199
- Child pricing available
- We provide courtesy transfer to and from Queenstown.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Holiday hours : Closed 25th December
- Months of Operation : Open year round
- Group Info: Please contact us direct for charter options.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Valid until 31 March, 2021