Come and enjoy some exquisite Japanese food while you take in the breathtaking scenery at Millbrook.
A modern take on Japanese food - our new sharing menu will delight your tastebuds. Kobe offers inspired Japanese flavours that have a contemporary twist. We use fresh local and Japanese ingredients which enhance the natural flavours of each dish.
Sake is the drink of choice at Kobe, so kampai and unwind as you watch our chefs cook up a storm on the Teppanyaki grills.
- Andi Bozhiqi, Executive Chef for the resort was named a Beef + Lamb Ambassador Chef for 2016.
"We were unsure on whether or not we wanted to eat at the resort. We are glad that we decided to try it on our first night staying at the resort and we actually came back on the second night. That was how good the restaurant. The service was top notch".
"The waiter/tresses knew the content of each dish. The dishes tasted amazing and plated very nicely. The first night we tried the fusion Japanese menu. We had seafood salad, lamb, and grilled snapper. They designed the food to be shared and served the items in a perfect order".
"On the second night we tried a traditional katsu dish and two fusion dishes which were tuna carpaccio and duck. Overall dishes were fantastic. The portion was quite generous thus three dishes for two people were sufficient for us. If you love to see the chef working, ask for teppanyaki table side seating. You would also be able to see a magnificent view of the mountain and Lake Hayes".
- Eat In Only
- Complimentary shuttle service is available. Please call our Concierge team on +64 (0)3 441 7000 to make a booking or email email@example.com
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 5:30 PM - 11:00 PM
- Tuesday : 5:30 PM - 11:00 PM
- Wednesday : 5:30 PM - 11:00 PM
- Thursday : 5:30 PM - 11:00 PM
- Friday : 5:30 PM - 11:00 PM
- Saturday : 5:30 PM - 11:00 PM
- Sunday : 5:30 PM - 11:00 PM
- Holiday hours : NB. From 1st May 2020 to 2nd July 2020 Kobe Restaurant will be closed Sunday & Mondays
- Months of Operation : January, February, March, April, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Group Info: Please get in touch directly with any enquires about a group booking.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org