Golf at Millbrook
$80 - $175 NZDBook Now
Home of the New Zealand Open, this is one of the most scenic golf courses in the world. Millbrook is simply an unforgettable Queenstown golfing experience.
With extraordinary photo opportunities at every turn, this 27 hole championship course located in Queenstown offers three fabulous nine hole courses, each named after local prominent landmarks - The Remarkables, The Arrow and The Coronet Nine. Millbrook is set in a natural amphitheatre and utilises the superb physical terrain to provide an outstanding golf experience for players of all levels.
1. Awarded New Zealand’s Best Golf Hotel at the 2016 World Golf Awards.
2. Named Oceania's Best Golf Hotel in New Zealand at the World Golf Awards 2014 & 2016.
3. Voted Leading Golf Resort in New Zealand at the World Travel Awards in 2011, 2012 and 2013.
4. Voted Australasia’s Leading Golf Resort in 2010, 2011 & 2012 at the World Travel Awards.
5. Best Asia Pacific Golf Course in the Shanghai Travelers’ Club 2013 Luxury Travel Awards.
“Snow-capped Mountains as the backdrop to this Pristine Golf Course - ABSOLUTELY BREATHTAKING”.
- MinPrice: $80
- MaxPrice: $175
- Seasonal changes to prices. Visit https://www.millbrook.co.nz/golf/green-fees/ to view Millbrook's current green fees.
- Complimentary shuttle service is available. Please call our Concierge team on +64 (0)3 441 7000 to make a booking or email email@example.com
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Tuesday : 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Wednesday : 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Thursday : 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Friday : 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Saturday : 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Sunday : 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Months of Operation : Jan - Dec
- Group Info: Please get in touch with the team directly who work through your group requirements.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 0