The Millhouse Restaurant is our signature restaurant.
Located alongside the original water wheel and on the edge of The Mill Pond overlooking the 18th Hole, the Millhouse Restaurant was the original flour mill in the resorts former farm days and the history of the building is reflected inside and out.
Our locally sourced seasonal produce complements wild game and fresh seafood in dishes blending European concepts with a Central Otago influence. The roaring fire at the Millhouse evokes an ambience of romance in the winter, while al fresco dining by the Mill Pond is an ideal way to spend a Summer evening.
Click here to view our sample menu:
- Andi Bozhiqi, Executive Chef for the resort has been named a Beef + Lamb Ambassador Chef for 2016.
- The Millhouse Restaurant awarded with the Beef and Lamb Award for Excellence in 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015, 2016, 2017.
- The Millhouse was awarded the Wine Spectator Magazine Award for Wine Excellence in 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015, 2016.
- Cuisine magazine covered the Millhouse Restaurant in January 2016 - rating it 15/20.
“Every time you outdo yourselves”.
"Thank you so much to Rory and the team at The Millhouse. You never cease to amaze me and guests with your incredible service. You make us feel like a million dollars, this is truly the best service I ever receive and I am lucky enough to eat at many amazing restaurants".
"The food, WOW, the food. I have never had a bad meal. Last nights dinner was mind blowingly good. Our guests from Auckland were so impressed and couldn't stop raving about it. We didn't want to leave".
"Thank you so much for the most consistently amazing experiences. This is by far my favourite restaurant".
- Eat In Only
- Outdoor seating
- Menu and pricing changes seasonal.
- Complimentary shuttle service is available. Please call our Concierge team on +64 (0)3 441 7000 to make a booking or email email@example.com
- Monday : 5:30 PM - 11:00 PM
- Tuesday : 5:30 PM - 11:00 PM
- Wednesday : 5:30 PM - 11:00 PM
- Thursday : 5:30 PM - 11:00 PM
- Friday : 5:30 PM - 11:00 PM
- Saturday : 5:30 PM - 11:00 PM
- Sunday : 5:30 PM - 11:00 PM
- Holiday hours : NB. From 1st May 2020 to 2nd July 2020 the Millhouse Restaurant will be closed Tuesday & Wednesdays
- Group Info: Please get in touch directly with any enquires about a group booking.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jan - Dec