Open Wednesday to Sunday from 5.30pm.
The Millhouse delivers the very best locally sourced produce from Millbrook's own Kitchen Garden and local farmers.
Housed on the slate of the original flour mill, Millhouse boasts both comfort and character, with views over the tranquil Mill Pond and 18th hole.
We are extremely proud of our historical location and always strive to provide our customers with a unique and unforgettable dining experience.
Book a table by scrolling down to the online calendar or phone (0)3 441 7070.
Complimentary shuttles available to and from Central Queenstown and Main Street Arrowtown.
Click here to view our sample menu:
“Every time you outdo yourselves”.
"Thank you so much to Rory and the team at The Millhouse. You never cease to amaze me and guests with your incredible service. You make us feel like a million dollars, this is truly the best service I ever receive and I am lucky enough to eat at many amazing restaurants".
"The food, WOW, the food. I have never had a bad meal. Last nights dinner was mind blowingly good. Our guests from Auckland were so impressed and couldn't stop raving about it. We didn't want to leave".
"Thank you so much for the most consistently amazing experiences. This is by far my favourite restaurant".
- Eat In Only
- Outdoor seating
- Menu and pricing changes seasonal.
- Complimentary shuttle service is available. Please call our Concierge team on +64 (0)3 441 7000 to make a booking or email email@example.com
- Open For Business : Yes
- Wednesday : 5:30 PM - 11:00 PM
- Thursday : 5:30 PM - 11:00 PM
- Friday : 5:30 PM - 11:00 PM
- Saturday : 5:30 PM - 11:00 PM
- Sunday : 5:30 PM - 11:00 PM
- Months of Operation : Jan - Dec
- Group Info: Please get in touch directly with any enquires about a group booking.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org