Hole In One Café
$4.50 - $35 NZDBook Now
Take in the surrounds with a glass of Central Otago wine or perfectly chilled beer on the sunny courtyard at the Hole In One cafe - it's a great place to kick back after a day's sightseeing or golf or even a day on the slopes. Delicious muffins, cakes and pastries all freshly baked onsite complement our great coffee. Linger over a long lunch and locally brewed beverages with our extensive lunch menu. Drop in for a casual dinner in front of a roaring fire.
Open daily from 8am till late.
“Our fav lunch spot ”
"We have been eating here for years and have always enjoyed every bit of it. It's the most peaceful and beautiful place and the food and service is amazing. The price is also fantastic considering what a treat it always feels to eat here".
"What has made me write this review today is that the best thing for us is that we can bring the whole family including our dog who comes everywhere with us. We walk lots and always like to have lunch out on the weekends and the hole in one always welcome all of us".
"The guests also always love to see our 4 legged friends.... I think holiday makers miss their pets sometimes".
"Would highly recommend every aspect of this place. Thanks for always having us".
- Kids menu
- Outdoor seating
- MinPrice: $4.50
- MaxPrice: $35
- Complimentary shuttle service is available. Please call our Concierge team on +64 (0)3 441 7000 to make a booking or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday : 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Tuesday : 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Wednesday : 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Thursday : 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Friday : 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Saturday : 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Sunday : 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Group Info: Please get in touch directly with any enquires about a group booking.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Jan - Dec