$225 - $1,950 NZDBook Now
Millbrook Resort is an award winning 5-star golf and lifestyle resort.
Encompassing five tiers of luxurious accommodation, an award-winning day spa, five restaurants, a 27-hole championship golf course (home of the New Zealand Open), Health & Fitness Centre, various conference venues and real estate. We cater for on-site weddings, corporate retreats and conferences. Millbrook's vision is to be not only the first choice of lifestyle resort, but a destination in itself. Come for a day, a weekend or a lifetime. The perfect location for a romantic weekend away, time with your friends or a family get together. With space for everyone to explore and enjoy some 'me time', Millbrook Resort has something for everyone. With complimentary shuttle service to Arrowtown and Central Queenstown, complimentary WiFi and an airport transfer service, we consistently aim to exceed our guest expectations.
“Really fantastic customer service”
"The staff at Millbrook are absolutely outstanding. The porter (or guest services) not only gave me a great introduction to the facilities of the property - he even remembered my name at a later date! Their standard of customer service was even more notable as NYE near Queenstown is a bit of a madhouse - so their willingness to accommodate you where possible, stood out.I enjoyed trying out their spa facilities, and enjoying the unique property".
"Millbrook is my favourite place to stay in New Zealand.We enjoyed it all - from the arrival (the driveway is a gorgeous tree lined avenue) to leaving 7 days later. The things that make this place special are the perfect staff service (they say perfect a lot), peaceful surroundings and plenty of leisure options.We had a comfortable room facing one of the golf courses. The spa is awesome, great range of options and lovely service. The food options are excellent although we went to Arrowtown for most meals to get a walk (20 mins each way), and Millbrook provide excellent shuttle services to and from Arrowtown and Q'town which is very helpful.Kobe is a must - the Japanese restaurant at Millbrook is lovely".
"Seeing owners, Mr & Mrs Ishii in the Hole in One Cafe one night was lovely and their philosophy of serving excellent customer service is clearly evident. We will be back".
With a long list of awards to it's name, here are just a few of the most recent ones:
- Millbrook founder Eiichi Ishii recognised with New Year honour, 31st December 2015, for services to New Zealand-Japan relations, golf and tourism and his involvement in Millbrook has been at the centre of that.
- Voted 2019 TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Award Winner in the following categories: Top 25 Hotels in New Zealand & South Pacific, Top 25 Luxury Hotels in New Zealand & South Pacific, Top 25 Hotels for Service.
- Voted Australia and Oceania's Luxury Spa Hotel at the 2018 World Luxury World Awards.
- Awarded Qualmark Enviro Gold status with Qualmark New Zealand 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Awarded New Zealand’s Best Golf Hotel at the 2016 & 2017 World Golf Awards
- The Millhouse Restaurant was awarded the Wine Spectator Magazine Award for Wine Excellence in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- 24-Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Baby Sitting Service
- Bath Tub
- Business Services
- Coffee/Tea Facilities
- Day Spa
- Fitness Centre
- Hair Dryer
- Internet Access
- King Bed
- Kitchen Facilities
- Mini Bar
- On-site Parking
- Restaurant on Site
- Room Service
- Satellite TV
- Ski Storage
- Town Transfers
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wifi Internet
- MinPrice: $225
- MaxPrice: $1,950
- Price varies depending on the accommodation type selected.
- Complimentary shuttle service is available. Please call our Concierge team on +64 (0)3 441 7000 to make a booking or email email@example.com
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 6:00 AM - 6:00 AM
- Tuesday : 6:00 AM - 6:00 AM
- Wednesday : 6:00 AM - 6:00 AM
- Thursday : 6:00 AM - 6:00 AM
- Friday : 6:00 AM - 6:00 AM
- Saturday : 6:00 AM - 6:00 AM
- Sunday : 6:00 AM - 6:00 AM
- Holiday hours : Open 24 hours
- Months of Operation : Jan - Dec
- Group Info: Millbrook Resort is the perfect destination for your next meeting, conference or incentive group. With 650 acres of breakout space, natural light in all venues, your delegates will leave feeling revived and inspired.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Number Of Rooms: 160
- Num Of Function Rooms: 7
- Theatre Capacity: 150
- Banquet Capacity: 130
- Cocktail Capacity: 140
- Board Room Capacity: 50
- Valid until 15 December, 2020
- Valid until 30 September, 2021