$395 - $1,195 NZDBook Now
Mountainhut.nz snow shoeing is a must do for those first ventures into the mountains. No experience is needed just a sense of adventure and an ability to try a new mode of travel. Snow shoeing is a winter activity the whole family can have fun doing together. The more experienced will enjoy the wild scope of the location, those new to the activity will enjoy the aspects of safety and the security of instruction.
The day starts with a huge buzz flying into Mt Larkins by helicopter to our hut at 1880m. from here your host will instruct you in the use of snow shoes and guide you in, around and amongst the snow terrain. Enjoy a warm rest and a recharge at the hut, soak up the mountain vistas, the serenity and the winter wonderland. Return by helicopter to the valley floor to enjoy the blissfulness of the memory of a great day out.
Whether you are a family or a group of friends or just a couple wanting something unique and exciting get in touch and try snow shoeing, high up and on your own bespoke mountain adventure.
- MinPrice: $395
- MaxPrice: $1,195
- Price is dependent on trip requirements and group numbers. Contact us for more information and a personal quote.
- Trips start from Glenorchy Airstrip Glenorchy
- Months of Operation: October, September, August, July, June
- Hours: 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Group Info: We can accommodate groups of up to 10 people.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 10