$395 - $1,195 NZDBook Now
Mountainhut.nz ski touring is a mountain experience for beginner through to experienced skiers.
A day trip starts with a huge buzz, flying into Mt Larkins by helicopter to our hut, followed by skiing and or snow shoe touring a variety of backcountry terrain. Enjoy the safety and warmth of our hut during lunch stop. Fly back down at the end of the day.
Take our traditional overnight or multi-day kiwi trip. Ski your heart out and stay on the slopes and then ski some more the next day. Professional guides will show you the best lines and ensure your safety.
Whether you are a group of two or ten, we can accommodate you in our unique mountainhut, snow cave or tents. We will knock your socks off with our great kiwi attitude and a memorable snow adventure. A true high alpine experience.
- MinPrice: $395
- MaxPrice: $1,195
- Price is dependent on trip requirements and group numbers. Contact us for more information and personal quote.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Holiday hours : On demand
- Months of Operation : Open year round, June, July, August, September, October, November
- Hours : 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Group Info: We can accommodate groups of up to ten people. One, two day or three day Ski Touring Packages are available. Self guided trips are available for experienced back country tourers only.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 10