Seven Night Queenstown Ski Escape at Swiss-Belresort | Mountainwatch Travel
$1,044 NZDBook Now
Queenstown is the most popular ski destination in New Zealand and it’s no wonder why…this alpine town has so much to offer! Our seven night package at Swiss-Belresort Coronet peak includes everything you need for a memorable trip, from comfortable mid-range accommodation, to a five day mountain pass for ski fields, The Remarkables and Coronet Peak. You’ll also get a VIP Mountainwatch Travel card which will give you access to discounts and value ads at Queenstown’s best hospitality hot-spots, retail stores and experiences to enjoy when you’re off the mountain.
About the hotel: Located in the stunning Arthurs Point, Swiss Belresort Coronet Peak is the perfect location for access to Coronet Peak Ski Resort. Be first up the mountain with a conveniently located shuttle bus stop out the front. With complimentary transfers into town Swiss Belresort offers the best of both worlds.
Our packages are fully customisable, so if there are any experiences you want to tick off, places you want to see or things you want to do our travel consultants can make it happen.
Swiss-Belresort package includes:
- 7 Nights Accommodation at Swiss-Belresort (Twin Share)
- 5 Day Early Bird lift pass for Coronet Peak & The Remarkables
- Queenstown resort office to assist with local arrangements/recommendations
- VIP card giving you discounts and value ads at over 20 of Queenstown's best restaurants, bars, cafes and retail outlets
- Welcome drink, come meet the team and enjoy a drink on us every Tuesday afternoon
- MinPrice: $1,044
- Price per person based on twin share.
- Your travel consultant can add mountain transfers or car rental to your package.
- Monday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Months of Operation: August, September, June, July
- Group Info: All of our packages are fully customisable to suit your group size, big or small. Please contact our travel consultants and we'll create a custom itinerary for your group.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com