Seven Night Queenstown Ski/Snowboard Escape: Mi-Pad | Mountainwatch Travel
$1,240 NZDBook Now
Queenstown is the most popular ski destination in New Zealand and it’s no wonder why…this alpine town has so much to offer! Our seven-night package at Mi-pad includes everything you need for a memorable trip, from deluxe accommodation and free breakfast, to a five day mountain pass for ski fields, The Remarkables and Coronet Peak. You’ll also get a VIP Mountainwatch Travel card which will give you access to discounts and value ads at Queenstown’s best hospitality hot-spots, retail stores and experiences to enjoy when you’re off the mountain.
About the hotel: Mi–pad is everything you need and nothing you don’t. Located within easy walking distance of Queenstown’s activities, dining and nightlife, Mi-pad puts you in the heart of the action. Staying at Mi-pad is a truly modern and unique experience. Once you have checked in at mi-pad and downloaded the app, Mia, on your smartphone, you’ll have full control of your mi-pad experience. All rooms have an ensuite and some rooms have a balcony and mountain views.
Mi-Pad package includes:
- 7 Night Packages - Twin Room, Twin Share
- 5 Day Early Bird Lift Pass Coronet Peak and The Remarkables
- Queenstown resort office to assist with local arrangements/recommendations
- VIP card giving you discounts and value ads at over 20 of Queenstown's best restaurants, bars, cafes and retail outlets
- Welcome drink, come meet the team and enjoy a drink on us every Tuesday afternoon
- Internet Access
- On-site Parking
- Wifi Internet
- MinPrice: $1,240
- Price is per person based on twin share
- Your travel consultant can add mountain transfers or car rental to your package.
- Monday: 9am - 5pm
- Tuesday: 9am - 5pm
- Wednesday: 9am - 5pm
- Thursday: 9am - 5pm
- Friday: 9am - 5pm
- Saturday: 9am - 5pm
- Months of Operation: Open year round
- Group Info: All our packages are fully customisable to suit your group size, big or small. Please contact our travel consultants and we'll create a custom itinerary for your group.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org