7-Night Winter Escape: Sudima Queenstown | Mountainwatch Travel
$1,147 NZDBook Now
Queenstown is the most popular ski destination in New Zealand and it’s no wonder why…this alpine town has so much to offer! Our seven-night package at Sudima Queenstown Five Mile includes everything you need for a memorable trip, from deluxe accommodation and free breakfast, to a five day mountain pass for ski fields, The Remarkables and Coronet Peak. You’ll also get a VIP Mountainwatch Travel card which will give you access to discounts and value ads at Queenstown’s best hospitality hot-spots, retail stores and experiences to enjoy when you’re off the mountain.
About the hotel: Sudima Queenstown Five Mile is a new 4.5-star hotel in the bustling Frankton area conveniently located in the Five Mile retail precinct close to the Airport and the surrounding ski fields. With views of the surrounding landscapes, high quality fit-out, well-appointed rooms, restaurant, bar, bike and ski storage and free parking, it represents 4.5-star style, comfort and value. Sudima Queenstown Five Mile is a great option for ski enthusiasts that want to avoid the hustle and bustle of town and be first up the mountain.
Our packages are fully customisable, so if there are any experiences you want to tick off, places you want to see or things you want to do our travel consultants can make it happen.
Sudima Five Mile package includes:
- 7 nights accommodation Superior Twin Room (Twin Share)
- 5 day early bird lift pass for Coronet Peak & The Remarkables
- Queenstown resort office to assist with local arrangements/recommendations
- VIP card giving you discounts and value ads at over 20 of Queenstown's best restaurants, bars, cafes and retail outlets
- Welcome drink, come meet the team and enjoy a drink on us every Tuesday afternoon
- Air Conditioning
- Business Services
- Coffee/Tea Facilities
- Day Spa
- Internet Access
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- On-site Parking
- Restaurant on Site
- Ski Storage
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wifi Internet
- MinPrice: $1,147
- Price is per person based on twin share.
- Your travel consultant can add mountain transfers or car rental to your package.
- Monday: 9am - 5pm
- Tuesday: 9am - 5pm
- Wednesday: 9am - 5pm
- Thursday: 9am - 5pm
- Friday: 9am - 5pm
- Saturday: 9am - 5pm
- Months of Operation: Open year round
- Group Info: All our packages are fully customisable to suit your group size, big or small. Please contact our travel consultants and we'll create a custom itinerary for your group.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org