7-Night Snow Escape: The Millennium Hotel | Mountainwatch Travel
$1,317 NZDBook Now
Queenstown is the most popular ski destination in New Zealand and it’s no wonder why…this alpine town has so much to offer! Our seven-night package at the Millennium Hotel includes everything you need for a memorable trip, from deluxe accommodation and free breakfast, to a five day mountain pass for ski fields, The Remarkables and Coronet Peak. You’ll also get a VIP Mountainwatch Travel card which will give you access to discounts and value ads at Queenstown’s best hospitality hot-spots, retail stores and experiences to enjoy when you’re off the mountain.
About the hotel: The Millennium Hotel boasts one of the best locations in the heart of Queenstown, just minutes from bars, restaurants, shopping and activities. Most rooms offer scenic views of Queenstown city and snow topped mountains and are furnished in contemporary city-inspired design with separated seating and workspaces for business travellers. The hotel also features a gym, sauna and spa, perfect for relaxing after a day on the slopes.
The Millennium Hotel package includes:
- 7 Nights accommodation Superior Room (Twin Share)
- 5 Day Early Bird lift pass for Coronet Peak & The Remarkables
- Queenstown resort office to assist with local arrangements/recommendations
- VIP card giving you discounts and value ads at over 20 of Queenstown's best restaurants, bars, cafes and retail outlets
- Welcome drink, come meet the team and enjoy a drink on us every Tuesday afternoon
- Air Conditioning
- Business Services
- Fitness Centre
- Internet Access
- Restaurant on Site
- Wifi Internet
- MinPrice: $1,317
- Price is per person based on twin share.
- Your travel consultant can add mountain transfers or car rental to your package.
- Monday: 9am - 5pm
- Tuesday: 9am - 5pm
- Wednesday: 9am - 5pm
- Thursday: 9am - 5pm
- Friday: 9am - 5pm
- Saturday: 9am - 5pm
- Months of Operation: June, July, August, September, October
- Group Info: All our packages are fully customisable to suit your group size, big or small. Please contact our travel consultants and we'll create a custom itinerary for your group.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com