7 Night Ski Escape with Blue Peaks Apartments | Mountainwatch Travel
$1,076 NZDBook Now
Queenstown is the most popular ski destination in New Zealand and it’s no wonder why…this alpine town has so much to offer! Our seven-night package at Blue Peaks Apartments includes everything you need for a memorable trip, from deluxe accommodation and free breakfast, to a five day mountain pass for ski fields, The Remarkables and Coronet Peak. You’ll also get a VIP Mountainwatch Travel card which will give you access to discounts and value ads at Queenstown’s best hospitality hot-spots, retail stores and experiences to enjoy when you’re off the mountain.
About the hotel: Blue Peaks Apartments boasts beautiful mountain and lake views; only a short 5-minute walk from Lake Wakatipu and into town. Popular ski fields The Remarkable and Coronet peak are also close by, both under 40 minutes away by car. Free parking is also available.
Blue Peak Apartments package includes:
- 7 Nights Accommodation - 3 Bedroom Apartment, 6 Share
- 5 day early bird lift pass for Coronet Peak & The Remarkables
- Queenstown resort office to assist with local arrangements/recommendations
- VIP card giving you discounts and value ads at over 20 of Queenstown's best restaurants, bars, cafes and retail outlets
- Welcome drink, come meet the team and enjoy a drink on us every Tuesday afternoon
- Coffee/Tea Facilities
- Kitchen Facilities
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor seating
- Ski Storage
- Wifi Internet
- MinPrice: $1,076
- Price is per person based on twin share.
- Your travel consultant can add mountain transfers or car rental to your package.
- Monday: 9am - 5pm
- Tuesday: 9am - 5pm
- Wednesday: 9am - 5pm
- Thursday: 9am - 5pm
- Friday: 9am - 5pm
- Saturday: 9am - 5pm
- Months of Operation: Open year round
- Group Info: All our packages are fully customisable to suit your group size, big or small. Please contact our travel consultants and we'll create a custom itinerary for your group.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org