7 Night Ski Escape in Queenstown: Koura Apartments | Mountainwatch Travel
$1,479 NZDBook Now
Queenstown is the most popular ski destination in New Zealand and it’s no wonder why…this alpine town has so much to offer! Our seven-night package at Koura Apartments includes everything you need for a memorable trip, from deluxe accommodation and free breakfast, to a five day mountain pass for ski fields, The Remarkables and Coronet Peak. You’ll also get a VIP Mountainwatch Travel card which will give you access to discounts and value ads at Queenstown’s best hospitality hot-spots, retail stores and experiences to enjoy when you’re off the mountain.
About the hotel: Koura apartments are the perfect place if you’re traveling to Queenstown with a group of friends or your family and want deluxe, stylish accommodation. Located a 5 minute walk from the center of Queenstown and a 15 minute drive to the nearest ski hill - Coronet Peak. These luxury three bedroom apartments come with super king sized beds and have their own ensuite bathrooms. Each unit has a spacious living area, fully equipped kitchen, laundry facilities, an outdoor balcony, and off-street parking.
Koura Apartments package includes:
- 7 Nights Accommodation - 3 Bedroom Apartment, 6 Share
- 5 Day Early Bird Lift Pass for Coronet Peak and The Remarkables
- Queenstown resort office to assist with local arrangements/recommendations
- VIP card giving you discounts and value ads at over 20 of Queenstown's best restaurants, bars, cafes and retail outlets
- Welcome drink, come meet the team and enjoy a drink on us every Tuesday afternoon
- MinPrice: $1,479
- Price is per person based on twin share.
- Your travel consultant can add mountain transfers or car rental to your package.
- Monday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Months of Operation: Open year round
- Group Info: All our packages are fully customisable to suit your group size, big or small. Please contact our travel consultants and we'll create a custom itinerary for your group.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org