Mrs Woolly's Campground
$30 - $45 NZDBook Now
Mrs. Woolly’s Campground offers 33 unpowered and 9 tent-only open-air sites and 5 powered motorhome sites. All campground guests have access to the gas-powered kitchen facilities, refrigerators and microwaves; BBQs; toilets, hot showers and laundry facilities; and a children's playground.
The campground is located right in the centre of Glenorchy, beside Mrs Woolly's General Store where you can get groceries, coffee, pastries and souvenirs. A short 5 minute walk takes you to the restaurants, the pub and the cafe, and the lakefront is only a 7 minute walk from the campground.
There are plenty of things to do in Glenorchy. Hire a bike and go on a ride to explore the town and the lagoon trail, go on a tramp or just a day walk on the Routeburn, spend the day on a Lord of the Rings 4WD tour or visit an animal farm. Our friendly team at the campground is happy to advise and book any activities for you during your stay.
Mrs Woolly's Campground is now closed for the season and will reopen on the 1st of October 2021.
- Kitchen Facilities
- On-site Parking
- Wifi Internet
- MinPrice: $30
- MaxPrice: $45
- Unpowered site (2 pax) $35 site/night Tent-only site (2 pax) $30 site/night Powered site (2pax) $45 night Additional: Adult $10/night Child $5/night
- Open For Business : No
- Open From : 10/01/2021
- Monday : 7:30 AM - 8:00 PM
- Tuesday : 7:30 AM - 8:00 PM
- Wednesday : 7:30 AM - 8:00 PM
- Thursday : 7:30 AM - 8:00 PM
- Friday : 7:30 AM - 8:00 PM
- Saturday : 7:30 AM - 8:00 PM
- Sunday : 7:30 AM - 8:00 PM
- Months of Operation : January, February, March, April, October, November, December
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org