Mrs Woolly's Campground
$30 - $45 NZDBook Now
Mrs. Woolly’s Campground offers 33 unpowered and 9 tent-only open-air sites and 5 powered motorhome sites. All campground guests have access to the gas-powered kitchen facilities, refrigerators and microwaves; BBQs; toilets, hot showers and laundry facilities; and a children's playground.
The campground is located right in the centre of Glenorchy, beside Mrs Woolly's General Store where you can get groceries, coffee, pastries and souvenirs. A short 5 minute walk takes you to the restaurants, the pub and the cafe, and the lakefront is only a 7 minute walk from the campground.
There are plenty of things to do in Glenorchy. Hire a bike and go on a ride to explore the town and the lagoon trail, go on a tramp or just a day walk on the Routeburn, spend the day on a Lord of the Rings 4WD tour or visit an animal farm. Our friendly team at the campground is happy to advise and book any activities for you during your stay.
- Kitchen Facilities
- On-site Parking
- Wifi Internet
- MinPrice: $30
- MaxPrice: $45
- Unpowered site (2 pax) $35 site/night Tent-only site (2 pax) $30 site/night Powered site (2pax) $45 night Additional: Adult $10/night Child $5/night
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 7:30 AM - 8:00 PM
- Tuesday : 7:30 AM - 8:00 PM
- Wednesday : 7:30 AM - 8:00 PM
- Thursday : 7:30 AM - 8:00 PM
- Friday : 7:30 AM - 8:00 PM
- Saturday : 7:30 AM - 8:00 PM
- Sunday : 7:30 AM - 8:00 PM
- Months of Operation : January, February, March, April, October, November, December
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com