Onsen Hot Pools Retreat & Day Spa
$59 - $455 NZDBook Now
Queenstown's only dedicated Hot Pool complex located at the bottom of Coronet Peak Ski Field.
While Queenstown is generally done at full pace, Onsen Hot Pools takes a step back to let you take in the beauty of the surroundings and simply relax. Our natural setting is matched by the pure water captured on its endless journey between the sky and earth to continually fill and refresh the pools.
Imagine your own exclusive spring fed hot pool, located high on a Cliffside; enjoy the tranquility of your own cedar-enclosed room overlooking breathtaking panoramic views of the Shotover River, Onsen Hot Pools is Relaxation The Natural Way.
In addition to the exclusive use cedar hot tubs Onsen is also home to a tranquil day spa with high quality therapists delivering an extensive range of face and body treatments.
Free shuttle service available to and from central Queenstown. Hours 9am - 11pm
- MinPrice: $59
- MaxPrice: $455
- Prices vary depending on which experience you choose, number of people in the pool and time of day.
- We operate a free courtesy shuttle bus service to / from central Queenstown. The service only operates for bookings that request transportation.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 09:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Tuesday : 09:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Wednesday : 09:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Thursday : 09:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Friday : 09:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Saturday : 09:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Sunday : 09:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Months of Operation : Jan - Dec
- Group Info: Our pools are very large – much larger than typical hotel or domestic pools. However, we limit the number of bathers to four people.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 4