Picnic on a Peak
$995 - $6,885 NZDBook Now
How does a private Gourmet Picnic at 4500ft with scenic views of Queenstown sound? Breathtaking!
The Picnic on a Peak is one of our most popular & unique excursions, perfect for a romantic occasion, family experience or a small group celebration.
Queenstown has some of the most awe-inspiring scenery in New Zealand and what better way to enjoy the views of Lake Wakatipu and the Southern Alps than enjoying a champagne picnic perched high up on one of the peaks.
You will be flown by helicopter to a secluded mountain location which overlooks Queenstown and the Wakatipu Basin. Here you will be left to enjoy your gourmet picnic hamper of meats, cheeses, salads, fresh breads and fruit and a selection of beverages. You choose how long you'd like to stay, your helicopter will return to collect you when you're ready, providing you with more bird's-eye views of Queenstown on the flight back to town.
A stunning combination of a tranquil and remote mountain location, the excitement of a helicopter flight, world class views, all accompanied by a feast of locally sourced food & drinks.
Please note picnic locations are weather dependent and may differ during the winter months.
- MinPrice: $995
- MaxPrice: $6,885
- Rates are in NZD and based per person, including GST. Minimum 2 people, $765 per person if more than two people
- Return accommodation transfer to Heli-base available, subject to booking conditions
- Holiday hours: CLOSED Christmas Day
- Months of Operation: January, February, March, April, May, October, November, December
- Hours: 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Group Capacity: 0