Milford & Fiordland Highlights
$1,525 - $7,400 NZDBook Now
Milford and Fiordland Highlights
Allow 2.5 hours
Over The Top’s Milford Highlights excursion combines all the aspects of Milford Sound, the West Coast and the surrounding Southern Alps glacier areas.
Your helicopter will lift off from Queenstown and fly you high over the snow-capped Southern Alps to the stunning Milford Sound. Sit back and enjoy the view as you fly down the length of Milford Sound giving you a birds-eye view of the waterfalls and rainforests below.
Where the fiord reaches the Tasman Sea, you will head north and land on a remote West Coast beach, allowing you time to take a stroll and spot some of the nearby seal colonies. From the beach, the helicopter turns inland to the glacier areas where again you will land, allowing you time to explore and take more photographs of a magical place. We shut down our helicopter on each of our landings so you can fully enjoy the quiet beauty of these incredible environments.
The flight back to Queenstown from the glaciers will then take you high above the alpine lakes and rivers and finally over Lake Wakatipu back to Over The Top's heli-base.
- MinPrice: $1,525
- MaxPrice: $7,400
- Shared flight from $1,400 per person. Private charter options available in Squirrel AS350, or a luxury Eurocopter EC130.
- Complimentary transfers are available to Queenstown CBD accommodation providers. Please ask upon booking transfers outside of Queenstown CBD
- Monday: 0900 - 1700
- Tuesday: 0900 - 1700
- Wednesday: 0900 - 1700
- Thursday: 0900 - 1700
- Friday: 0900 - 1700
- Saturday: 0900 - 1700
- Sunday: 0900 - 1700
- Holiday hours: Christmas Day subject to availability
- Months of Operation: Jan - Dec
- Hours: 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 25