Milford & Fiordland Highlights
$1,275 - $7,800 NZDBook Now
Milford and Fiordland Highlights
Allow 2.5 hours
Over The Top’s Milford Highlights excursion combines all the aspects of Milford Sound, the West Coast and the surrounding Southern Alps glacier areas.
You helicopter will lift off from Queenstown and fly you high over the snow-capped Southern Alps to the stunningly beautiful Milford Sound. Sit back and enjoy the view as you fly down Milford Sound giving you a birds-eye view of the waterfalls and rainforests below.
Where the fiord reaches the Tasman Sea, you will head north and land on a remote West Coast beach, allowing you time to take a stroll and spot some of the nearby seal colonies. From the beach, the helicopter turns inland to the glacier areas where again you will land, allowing you time to explore and take more photographs of a magical place. We shut down our helicopter on each of our landings so you can fully enjoy the quiet beauty of these incredible environments.
The flight back to Queenstown from the glaciers will then take you high above the alpine lakes and rivers and finally over Lake Wakatipu back to Over The Top's heli-base.
- MinPrice: $1,275
- MaxPrice: $7,800
- Squirrel $5’300 up to 6 passengers Eurocopter $6’100 up to 6 passengers BK117 $7’800 up to 9 passengers Shared flight $1’275 per person
- Complimentary transfers are available to Queenstown CBD accommodation providers. Please ask upon booking transfers outside of Queenstown CBD
- Holiday hours : Christmas Day subject to availability
- Hours : 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 25
- Jan - Dec