$7,950 - $12,250 NZDBook Now
Allow 4 hours for 4 Landings: Beach, glacier, alpine lake, Milford Sound.
Discover a labyrinth of valleys and mountains as you fly west over the Main Divide of the Southern Alps. See Lake Te Anau and follow the Milford Track past the Sutherland Falls on this extensive tour to Milford Sound.Walk through native rainforest, for a perfect photo opportunity. You will fly along the fiord to a seal colony or remote beach on the isolated coast of Fiordland.
Learn of the age old glaciers and prehistoric rainforests in a habitat seldom frequented by man. This relaxed and interpretive expedition distils the essence of New Zealand’s most dramatic scenery.
A glacier landing on the return flight will enable you to fill the ice bucket for your champagne luncheon at a gold miner’s cottage hidden in the mountains.
- MinPrice: $7,950
- MaxPrice: $12,250
- Private charter options available in Squirrel AS350, Eurocopter EC130 and Twin Engine BK117
- Complimentary transfers are available to Queenstown CBD accommodation providers. Please ask upon booking transfers outside of Queenstown CBD
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 08:30 AM - 05:00 PM
- Tuesday : 08:30 AM - 05:00 PM
- Wednesday : 08:30 AM - 05:00 PM
- Thursday : 08:30 AM - 05:00 PM
- Friday : 08:30 AM - 05:00 PM
- Saturday : 08:30 AM - 05:00 PM
- Sunday : 08:30 AM - 05:00 PM
- Holiday hours : Subject to availability on Christmas Day
- Months of Operation : Jan - Dec
- Valid until 31 March, 2021