Paddle Queenstown - Moke Lake
$79 - $129 NZDBook Now
Kayak at Your Own Pace Around the Stunning Moke Lake
Take the journey into the Queenstown backcountry with our breathtaking kayak experience to the stunning Moke Lake. Located just 20 minutes from Queenstown, this quiet and peaceful setting allows you to escape the hustle and bustle of town and immerse yourself in a beautiful rural New Zealand environment surrounded by mountains.
One of our friendly kayak guides will pick you up from Queenstown and drive you in comfort to Moke Lake. Along the way, you’ll get a knowledgable (perhaps even funny) commentary about the local region, and feel free to ask any questions.
Once at Moke Lake, we’ll run through a few safety features and let you paddle off at your own pace! When you return, we’ll have a few Kiwi refreshments waiting for you.
- MinPrice: $79
- MaxPrice: $129
- Adults $99 Child $89 Additional $30 for transport if required
- Self-drive to Moke Lake: free Transport in van to Moke Lake: $30pp
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Tuesday : 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Wednesday : 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Thursday : 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Friday : 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Saturday : 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Sunday : 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Months of Operation : December, November, April, March, February, January
- Group Info: Please call or email for group bookings over 10pax
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 100