Set majestically in the rugged mountainous beauty of Central Otago, this family owned producer is committed to enhancing the environment with both their organically certified estates and winery and their ‘hands on‘ involvement in the conservation of New Zealand’s native birds, the Saddleback, Mohua and Karearea. Peregrine is renowned for producing wine that is truly representative of the Central Otago region, drawing only the very best hand-picked fruit from their Bendigo Estate vineyard, Gibbston and Pisa sub-regions.
Peregrines Cellar Door offers a friendly and informative wine tasting experience daily from 11am - 5.00pm.
- Monday : 11:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday : 11:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday : 11:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday : 11:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday : 11:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday : 11:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday : 11:00am - 5:00pm
- Holiday hours : Closed Christmas Day, Closed Good Friday
- Group Info: Private tours and tasting are available for larger groups
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Jan - Dec