Set majestically in the rugged mountainous beauty of Central Otago, this family owned producer is committed to enhancing the environment with both their organically certified estates and winery and their ‘hands on‘ involvement in the conservation of New Zealand’s native birds, the Saddleback, Mohua and Karearea. Peregrine is renowned for producing wine that is truly representative of the Central Otago region, drawing only the very best hand-picked fruit from their Bendigo Estate vineyard, Gibbston and Pisa sub-regions.
Peregrine Cellar Door is open Monday to Saturday, 11am - 5pm for wine sales and experiences, bookings are essential. Offering a range of experiences to suit different group sizes, bookings are essential to ensure groups can be accommodated accordingly. Book now
- Air Conditioning
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Monday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Tuesday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Wednesday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Thursday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Sunday: Closed - Closed
- Holiday hours: Closed Christmas Day, Closed Good Friday
- Months of Operation: Open year round
- Group Info: Private tours and tasting are available for larger groups by prior arrangement.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 6