Catlins Discovery Tour
$350 - $460 NZDBook Now
Coastal wilderness, wildlife & walks Discover the best kept secrets of the untamed Catlins coastal wilderness on a one day tour from Queenstown. Pounding surf and windswept beaches create a special microclimate for magnificent marine wildlife: hooker sea lions, New Zealand fur seals, yellow-eyed penguins and hardy Southern Seas seabirds.
Departing Queenstown, the Catlins Discovery Tour includes wildlife viewing, bush and beach walks, historical site visits, refreshments, lunch and return trip in Toyota Landcruiser or small coach. Small groups or Private tour options.
- MinPrice: $350
- MaxPrice: $460
- Minimum 3 adults required to make a booking
- Landcruiser 4WD or Mercedes Sprinter
- Months of Operation: Open year round
- Hours: 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 10