Public Kitchen & Bar
$7 - $42 NZDBook Now
Good honest Kiwi fare sourced locally and designed to bring people together is the key concept behind Public Kitchen & Bar, Queenstown. Opened 5 years ago by acclaimed restaurant group Wai Dining, Public Kitchen and Bar is well worth a visit when you are next visiting Queenstown. Offering exceptional local cuisine Public Kitchen is all about sharing dishes of local produce caught in the hills, farmed down the road or caught off the coast.
Whether it’s a local Queenstown beer at the bar with a groper slider from the snack menu, dinner in one of the cosy wall booths with friends or outside dining soaking up the stunning views with a cocktail in hand Public Kitchen offers multiple dining options to enjoy the exceptional sharing dishes on offer.
The closest restaurant to the lake in the classy Steamer Wharf entertainment precinct Public Kitchen is Open daily from eleven for brunch, lunch, bar grazing, casual drinks and dinner.
Live music and Sunday Session from 2 pm til 5 pm every Sunday afternoon.
- Outdoor seating
- Wifi Internet
- MinPrice: $7
- MaxPrice: $42
- All dishes are designed to share from small starter plates to hearty meat and seafood dishes.
- Monday : 11:00 AM - 11:30 PM
- Tuesday : 11:00 AM - 11:30 PM
- Wednesday : 11:00 AM - 11:30 PM
- Thursday : 11:00 AM - 11:30 PM
- Friday : 11:00 AM - 11:30 PM
- Saturday : 11:00 AM - 11:30 PM
- Sunday : 11:00 AM - 11:30 PM
- Holiday hours : Open every day
- Group Info: Public Kitchen can be booked out for private group functions with areas for pre dinner drinks in the bar and seated or cocktail style dining. We can also offer dining spaces for 14 to 16 at the long front table or the front dining room holds 30 to 40 people for a sit down dinner.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Jan - Dec