Milford Sound - Day Trips
$235 - $670 NZDBook Now
Pure Milford warmly welcomes you on board our modern coaches and scenic flights for a journey of fun and discovery to one of the most amazing places in New Zealand. Hosted by our talented coach drivers and pilots, you will be treated to an interesting and informative commentary during your trip into Fiordland National Park and Milford Sound. Stunning photo stops and nature walks are made along the way to enjoy one of the most spectacular places in the world.
By taking a flight you'll witness the breathtaking beauty of mountains, lakes, glaciers and the vastness of Fiordland National Park from above while winging your way to Milford Sound. Once at Milford you will board either the luxurious Gem of the Sound, Milford's only glass roof vessel , or the recently refurbished Maiden of Milford, for the scenic cruise of a lifetime! Sail beneath sheer cliffs rising from the depths beneath, enjoy vistas of glaciated peaks and rain forests, see seals from metres away, and we'll give you the opportunity to take a shower under the purest of waters as we nose the bow of the boat under a waterfall. Our famously friendly skipper and crew will ensure it is a magical Milford adventure to remember with the best atmosphere in the fiord.
Coach & Cruise Day Trip departing Queenstown:
Our Queenstown coach departures include a pickup and drop off service from various central Queenstown locations and along Frankton Road.
Coach Departure Times:
6:10am / 7:40am / 8:40am (Pick ups begin 25 minutes before deparutre time)
Fly - Cruise - Fly
Ideal for those short on time and who want to experience the ultimate in Milford Sightseeing.
Three departures daily during summer and two departures during winter.
Includes Central Queenstown pickup and drop off service. Total trip duration 4-5 hours.
- MinPrice: $235
- MaxPrice: $670
- A Milford Sound to Queenstown Fly back can be added to any Queenstown departing coach & cruise trip for $425 adult / child
- Monday: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Holiday hours: Open year round, including Christmas Day
- Months of Operation: Jan - Dec
- Group Info: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for group booking information.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 0