Bike the Lake Dunstan Trail: 1 Day
$200 - $260 NZDBook Now
Experience the fantastic new Lake Dunstan Trail on our 1-day self-guided, supported tour, with a return shuttle from Queenstown
- eBike Hire & Helmet
- Sherpa Shuttle
Ride on the elevated cycleway along the edge of stunning Lake Dunstan. Explore the galleries, shops and cafés at the Clyde and Cromwell Historical Precincts. Option to stop at Carrick Winery along the way.
Smiths Way to Cromwell Heritage Precinct - 17km
This section of the trail weaves its way along Lake Dunstan, with places to stop and relax or take a swim. Explore the galleries, cafés and stores at Cromwell’s Heritage Precinct.
- Step back in time at the historic Cromwell Heritage Precinct
- Browse art galleries and boutiques
- Sunday morning Farmer's Market held through Spring and Summer
Cromwell Heritage Precinct to Cornish Point - 13.3km
Enjoy views over vineyards and the striking blue waters from the Bannockburn Bridge. Here you have the option to cool off with a splash at the designated swimming spot or stop at the Carrick Winery.
- Stop at Carrick Winery along the trail
- Swimming spot at Bannockburn Inlet
- Stop for a picnic and enjoy the views
Cornish Point to Clyde - 29km
From here you head into the stunning Cromwell Gorge with its unique natural and historic manmade features. As you head into Clyde you pass NZ’s third-largest hydro dam.
- Pass the unusual terraced landscape of the Cairnmuir slide
- Marvel at the power of water at the Clyde Dam
- MinPrice: $200
- MaxPrice: $260
- Price includes: Bike Hire (+ Helmet) and Transport to and from Queenstown
- The Shuttle can move cyclists, their bags and bikes from Queenstown through to Lake Dunstan in the East or Kingston in the South and beyond.
- Months of Operation: Open year round
- Group Info: The Sherpa shuttle bus service operates on demand 7 days a week, with group bookings available by prior arrangement.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 30