Lake Dunstan / Roxburgh Gorge / Clutha Gold Bike Trails
$399 NZDBook Now
- Independent and Supported Tours
- Sherpa Shuttle
- Jet Boat Transfer on the Roxburgh Gorge Trail
Lake Roxburgh Trail
Enjoy the best of Central Otago’s natural beauty as you ride alongside the still waters of Lake Dunstan and explore historic relics from the gold rush days.
Roxburgh Gorge Trail
Continue alongside the Clutha River, through narrow gorges and towering bluffs, past historic schist huts and swathes of thyme. Includes jetboat transfer across Lake Roxburgh.
Clutha Gold Trail
Discover one of NZ’s finest cycle trails, steeped in history and majesty, alongside the mighty Clutha River with it’s distinctive landscapes.
Departs from your Queenstown accommodation or Outside Sports, returning to Queenstown
- MinPrice: $399
- Min. 2 people - Price includes: Boat, Transportation and Accommodation
- The Shuttle can move cyclists, their bags and bikes - departs from your Queenstown accommodation or Outside Sports, returning to Queenstown
- Monday: 8:00am - 7:00pm
- Tuesday: 8:00am - 7:00pm
- Wednesday: 8:00am - 7:00pm
- Thursday: 8:00am - 7:00pm
- Friday: 8:00am - 7:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am - 7:00pm
- Sunday: 8:00am - 7:00pm
- Months of Operation: Open year round
- Group Info: The Sherpa shuttle bus service operates on demand 7 days a week, with group bookings available by prior arrangement.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 30