Queenstown Golf Club
Queenstown Golf Club is internationally renowned as the most scenic golf course in New Zealand. Located on the sunny Peninsula it is surrounded on three sides by pristine alpine waters with the rugged Remarkables in the background. The 'must play' golf course in Queenstown, Queenstown Golf Club is acclaimed as one of the most picturesque golf courses in the World. The 18 hole course is the closest to Queenstown and offers the best golfing conditions all year round (providing summer and winter sun and little frost). Clubs and a modern fleet of motorised carts are available to hire. Practice facilities include a driving range, chipping green and practice putting greens. Lessons are available from our resident PGA Professionals. A fully stocked pro shop is available offering a full range of clothing as well as all of the necessities to start your round. Green fees range from $110 for NZ golf club members to $150 for casual golfers from October to March. Winter rates apply during daylight saving months from April to September. (Rates are subject to change - see www.queenstowngolf.co.nz for current rates)
- Visitor Fees $150 (18 holes), Club hire (18 holes)-full set $60, half set $35, 2 Person Cart $60 Members of NZ Golf Clubs (with ID) $110 (18 holes).
- Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Saturday: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sunday: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Holiday hours: Closed Christmas Day & Boxing Day
- Months of Operation: Jan - Dec
- Group Info: Group bookings are available. Call to discuss.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 70