Bannockburn's Finest Full Day Tour
$289 NZDBook Now
We will take you to five of the finest wineries, in both the Gibbston and Bannockburn wine regions. These wineries may include Amisfield, Peregrine, Domain Road, Akarua, Misha’s, Felton Road, Wild Earth Wines or Gibbston Valley. Choose from Mt Difficulty’s a la carte menu and dine with amazing views over Bannockburn’s dramatic landscape.We welcome winery requests prior to travel.
- Wine tastings and presentations at FIVE Central Otago Wineries
- A la carte winery lunch at Mt Difficulty (or similar)
- Sightseeing in the heart of the Central Otago wine region
- Complimentary bottled spring water
- Courtesy pick up and drop off at selected accommodation or central Queenstown
Departs 10.00am Operates on demand, all year round, and is an all-weather activity.
Full day. Allow 6 hours. Able to organise a shorter tour on request, however rate remains the same.
A la carte winery lunch included at Mt Difficulty or food and wine match lunch at Wild Earth
Pick up Options
The Queenstown Wine Trail offers a free courtesy pick up and drop-off service from selected accommodation or from The Station Building in central Queenstown by arrangement.
This tour has a maximum of 10 people. Clients will be picked up in a VW Crafter, Ford Transit van or Mercedes Valente.
$289 per adult (4-10 adults)
- Price: $289
- Adult $289
- This tour includes transport from central Queenstown and selected accommodation.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 8:30 AM - 9:30 PM
- Tuesday : 8:30 AM - 9:30 PM
- Wednesday : 8:30 AM - 9:30 PM
- Thursday : 8:30 AM - 9:30 PM
- Friday : 8:30 AM - 9:30 PM
- Saturday : 8:30 AM - 9:30 PM
- Sunday : 8:30 AM - 9:30 PM
- Months of Operation : Jan - Dec
- Group Info: Great tour for small groups of family, friends or avid wine enthusiasts.
- Group Capacity: 10