Rātā - Josh Emett
$10 - $50 NZDBook Now
Opened by internationally recognised Michelin starred chef Josh Emett and highly regarded local restaurateur Fleur Caulton, Rātā takes inspiration from the southern landscape and everything that epitomises New Zealand.
Passionate about creating a restaurant that encompasses that hard to find real restaurant experience, Rātā is a relaxed eating-house with a neighbourhood feel, great service and delicious food.
The restaurant is located discreetly away from the hustle and bustle of Queenstown, tucked away alongside heritage buildings and a sunny courtyard. It is a great place to unwind, with several dining spaces including a bar and sunny courtyard that is perfect for all day eating. Come for lunch, dinner or bar grazing with friends, family or work colleagues.
The menu showcases Joshs’ impeccable cooking skills, Queenstowns cooler climate lending itself to Joshs’ love of slow cooked dishes and robust flavours, ensuring an elegant, well balanced and inspired cuisine.
- Eat In Only
- Outdoor seating
- MinPrice: $10
- MaxPrice: $50
- Two course set lunch for $28. Three course set lunch for $38. A la carte and set menus available for dinner. Diverse and extensive drinks list.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday Closing Time : 10:00 PM
- Tuesday Closing Time : 10:00 PM
- Wednesday Closing Time : 10:00 PM
- Thursday Closing Time : 10:00 PM
- Friday Closing Time : 10:00 PM
- Saturday Closing Time : 10:00 PM
- Sunday Closing Time : 10:00 PM
- Holiday hours : Closed Christmas Day
- Months of Operation : Jan - Dec
- Group Info: Rātā can host groups up to 80 people. Set menus are available for large groups with the option of editing meals to cater for those with special dietary requirements. Groups must book prior to arrival.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org