Milford Sound Overnight Cruises
$599 - $749 NZDBook Now
Overnighting in the long southern twilight of spectacular Milford Sound, is a once in a lifetime experience: delicious meals; wildlife viewing; and exploring by kayak or tender craft.
Cascading waterfalls, sheer cliffs, dense rainforest and fascinating wildlife - it's all here waiting for you. When the Milford Mariner anchors in a sheltered cove, you can join the on-board nature guide and explore in tender craft (small boat) or kayaks. Then enjoy a lavish carvery buffet in the dining saloon and later indulge in some star-gazing before retiring to your private cabin.
- Daily departures from September - May
- Glass-roofed coach journey from Queenstown
- Kayaking & tender craft (small boat) activities included
- Specialist nature guide on board
- Milford Mariner sleeps 64
- Accommodation: private cabins with ensuite bathrooms or family share bunk-style compartments
- Three-course evening buffet meal and cooked breakfast
- Spacious viewing decks, licensed bar & observation lounge
- MinPrice: $599
- MaxPrice: $749
- Prices are valid until 30 September 2024 and are per person based on a Milford Sound Overnight Cruise departing Milford.
- Tuesday: 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Wednesday: 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Thursday: 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Friday: 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Saturday: 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Sunday: 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Months of Operation: January, February, March, April, May, September, October, November, December
- Group Capacity: 0