Doubtful Sound Wilderness Day Cruise
$199 - $249 NZDBook Now
Experience the spectacular, untouched beauty of Doubtful Sound on a guided day trip with RealNZ. Jump onboard one of our glass-roofed coaches from Queenstown, cruise across Lake Manapouri and then journey over Wilmot Pass into the heart of Fiordland National Park.
Discover ‘the sound of silence’ and explore the dramatic scenery on a three-hour cruise. Nature guides are on hand to share their knowledge and point out the local wildlife (dolphins, seals, penguins).
- Daily departures: all year
- 3 hour cruise of Doubtful Sound
- Nature guide onboard to provide insightful commentary
- Chance to spot local wildlife, including dolphins, fur seals & penguins
- Lunch options available (if pre-ordered, extra cost)
- MinPrice: $199
- MaxPrice: $249
- Prices valid until 30 Sep 2022.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Tuesday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Wednesday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Thursday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Friday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Saturday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Sunday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Months of Operation : Jan - Dec
- Group Capacity: 0