Doubtful Sound Overnight Cruises
$699 - $999 NZDBook Now
Discover the unspoiled and remote wilderness of Doubtful Sound during this unique overnight cruise.
Bottlenose dolphins are often encountered, fur seals bask on the rocks and, at times, rare penguins can be seen. Start your journey with a cruise across Lake Manapouri, followed by a coach across the beautiful Wilmot Pass and then board the Fiordland Navigator in Doubtful Sound. When the 'Navigator' anchors for the night, there is time for kayaking in sheltered waters or to go exploring in the vessel's tender craft (small boat). Enjoy the delicious three course evening meal and cooked breakfast in the morning.
- Glass-roofed coach journey from Queenstown
- Accommodation options - private cabins with ensuites or quad share bunk-style compartments with shared bathrooms
- Nature guide provides commentary and assists with wildlife spotting of bottlenose dolphins, seals & penguins
- All activities, meals and accommodation included
- Departures: October - April
See our website for full excursion details, coach connections and other RealNZ tours.
- MinPrice: $699
- MaxPrice: $999
- Prices are valid until 30 September 2024 and are per person based on a Doubtful Sound Overnight Cruise departing Manapouri.
- Monday: 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Tuesday: 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Wednesday: 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Thursday: 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Friday: 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Saturday: 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Sunday: 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Months of Operation: January, February, March, April, October, November, December
- Group Capacity: 0