Colonel's Homestead Restaurant, Walter Peak High Country Farm
Nestled amongst expansive lakeside gardens, on the western shores of Lake Wakatipu, the historic Colonel's Homestead has the charm and style of a bygone era and provides a stunning location for any event. This delightful venue is easily accessed from Queenstown either via the vintage steamship TSS Earnslaw, a charter vessel, helicopter or fixed-wing scenic flight.
Situated alongside the restaurant, Walter Peak High Country Farm lends its self perfectly to a variety of group activities with a rural twist. The timeless ambience and refurbished interior of the homestead offers a variety of private rooms or the option to hire the whole venue exclusively.
Recently refreshed menus featuring an expansive array of local produce provide a variety of menu choices including high country afternoon teas, gourmet barbeque lunches or dinners, shared family-style platters and set menus. An extensive wine list featuring many Central Otago wines and beverage packages are also available.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Tuesday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Wednesday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Thursday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Friday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Saturday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Sunday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Months of Operation : January, February, March, April, May, July, August, September, October, November, December