Kawarau River Rafting
$199 NZDBook Now
Spend your afternoon paddling through the historic Kawarau gorge, famous for its gold mining, wineries and it’s stint in The Lord of the Rings franchise.
Paddle and swim your way through grade 2-3 whitewater rapids with a brand-new cliff jumping section added for the adventure junkies. Complete your journey by tackling the famous 400m Dog Leg rapid – the longest commercially rafted rapid in New Zealand. Then head back to Rafting Base for a hot shower.
- Rafting on the Kawarau River
- Grade 2-3 whitewater rapids
- Cliff jumping and rapid swimming (dependant on water levels)
- Head through the longest commercial rapid in NZ, the Dog Leg
- Rafting Season: November 2023 - April 2024
- Price: $199
- Transport to and from Queenstown CBD included.
- Monday: 7:00AM - 7:00PM
- Tuesday: 7:00AM - 7:00PM
- Wednesday: 7:00AM - 7:00PM
- Thursday: 7:00AM - 7:00PM
- Friday: 7:00AM - 7:00PM
- Saturday: 7:00AM - 7:00PM
- Sunday: 7:00AM - 7:00PM
- Holiday hours: Closed Christmas Day
- Months of Operation: January, February, December, November, March, April