Queenstown Lakefront Dream
$550 - $1,500 NZDBook Now
Lakefront access and with epic views befitting the location, this superbly situated home gives a feeling of floating above the blue waters of Lake Wakatipu. Set with a relaxing spa to enjoy the incredible views, this home is ideal for bringing extended family for a Queenstown holiday. The split-level configuration includes three bedrooms and two bathrooms upstairs, plus a separately accessed private studio downstairs, granting privacy to guests.
The timber home draws inspiration from its alpine surrounds - native plantings absorb sound to provide a backdrop of birdsong and the gently lapping waters of the lake. The timber character continues throughout the spacious home, beautifully appointed with modern furnishings. The generous open-plan living area offers picture windows that perfectly frame the lake and mountain vistas, ensuring the wow factor on entry.
A cosy ambience is guaranteed any time of year, with Heating and Air Conditioning in each of the bedrooms and the living room. The garden backs onto the stunning lakeside walking and cycling track which runs all the way from Queenstown to Frankton and beyond.
A true lakeside haven.
- Four bedroom, three bathroom home with multi-level living
- Heating and Air Conditioning now in all Bedrooms, Lounge and Studio
- Spa pool on deck off the laundry room with amazing views
- Private feel and quite surroundings, yet accessed from a main road
- Ample storage for mountain bikes and ski gear plus drying facilities
- Positioned mid-way between Frankton and Queenstown
- 1x Queen
- 1x Queen
- 2x Single
- 1x Queen (in private studio, downstairs)
- Internet Access
- Kitchen Facilities
- Queen Bed
- Single Bed
- Ski Storage
- Wifi Internet
- MinPrice: $550
- MaxPrice: $1,500
- 5 night minimum stay over Christmas and New Year
- Holiday hours: Closed - Property Manager on call
- Months of Operation: Open year round
- Valid until 01 December, 2022