Wanaka Half Day Tours
$79 - $149 NZDBook Now
Enjoy a small group tour with fun, knowledgeable local guides from Queenstown to neighbouring Wanaka.
3 REGIONS | 7 AMAZING STOPS
Departs Daily 12.30pm, Returns 5.00pm. Maximum group size 11
Price: $149 adults, $79 children (0 to 14) Includes afternoon beverage
Views of stunning Lake Wanaka and visit the Reflection Tree which grows within the lake.
Free time in Wanaka township to wander at your whim, sit by lake, enjoy lunch (own expense).
Stop at the bra fence & Cardrona Hotel, one of New Zealand's oldest pubs. Enjoy a beer or soft drink to in the beer garden or by the fire.
Travel New Zealand's highest sealed road, the Crown Range which is usually covered in snow in winter and boasts some incredible viewing platforms.
We provide pick up and drop off to selected Queenstown accommodation providers.
- MinPrice: $79
- MaxPrice: $149
- Children (0 to 14yrs). Includes afternoon beverage. A minimum of 2 passengers is required for the tour to go ahead.
- We provide pick up and drop off to selected Queenstown accommodation providers
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Tuesday : 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Wednesday : 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Thursday : 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Friday : 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Saturday : 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Sunday : 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Holiday hours : Closed Christmas Day
- Months of Operation : Jan - Dec
- Group Info: We can cater for 14-22 passengers travelling in two vehicles, but we require 3 days’ notice for these. Please call us even if this is not possible as we will see if we can make it work
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 22