Situated in Earl Street in the centre of Queenstown, Romer Gallery showcases the landscapes of New Zealand that are rarely seen.
As one of the worlds most sought after commercial photographers and working for the likes of Aston Martin, Porsche and Mercedes Benz, Stephan Romer combines his incredible technical expertise with an eye for what lies beyond.
Born and educated in Germany, Stephan found his niche in Transport and Landscape Photography in the 1990’s working with the most exciting brands of automobile.
He discovered New Zealand, favouring its topography for his photographic backs, but also deciding to make it his home.
With over 15 years now based in Queenstown, Stephan has an original and gentle approach to capturing the poetry of this landscape, bringing a powerful intimacy to the beauty of our wilderness.
Romer Gallery pays homage to Stephan’s landscapes works, creating an immersive experience through capturing the depth and drama of New Zealand’s diverse landscapes.
- Air Conditioning
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 11.00am - 5.00pm
- Tuesday : 11.00am - 5.00pm
- Wednesday : 11.00am - 5.00pm
- Thursday : 11.00am - 5.00pm
- Friday : 11.00am - 5.00pm
- Saturday : 11.00am - 5.00pm
- Sunday : 11.00am - 5.00pm
- Holiday hours : Seven Days 11.00am - 5.00pm
- Months of Operation : Open year round
- Group Capacity: 0