Segway Queenstown Tour
$125 - $139 NZDBook Now
Enjoy Queenstown sightseeing with the amazing Segway! A quick training session gets you used to the unique and incredibly fun motion of the Segway. In no time your family or friends will be ready to embark on a tour around Queenstown’s best locations. Your friendly guide will share some information along the way while you take in the scenic lakeside views riding on this fascinating transporter.
The activity takes you a little out of town and up a hill or two before taking a cruise through the beautiful Queenstown Gardens and enjoying what’s on offer there. On the way back you have the option to experience a higher speed setting, leaving you in awe of the amazing technology that is the eco-friendly Segway.
- On-site Parking
- MinPrice: $125
- MaxPrice: $139
- Adult $139. Child (15 & under) $125. Family deals available.
- Meet at starting point, the One Mile Powerhouse Car Park off the roundabout at the end of Lake Esplanade
- Monday: 9:00 AM - 6:00PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 6:00PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM - 6:00PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 6:00PM
- Sunday: 9:00 AM - 6:00PM
- Holiday hours: Closed Christmas Day. Extra 630pm Bay Ride from Boxing Day to mid January excluding New Year's Eve.
- Months of Operation: Jan - Dec
- Group Info: Tour capacity limited to 8 pax per trip. Group entertainment options also available consisting of short rides, slalom and even races. Refer to events page of website for more information; http://www.segwayonq.co.nz/events-promotions
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 8