Le Salon Rouge
$14 - $45 NZDBook Now
Reminiscent of a prohibition era speakeasies and supper clubs, Le Salon Rouge is a celebration of the senses – featuring rich reds and velvet décor throughout complimented by soft candle lighting.
Indulge yourself in our Le Goûter experience – an afternoon tea designed to connect our guests to a childhood French tradition, bringing to life a refined gastronomic yet playful offering. Our Le Goûter experience has been carefully curated by Sous Chef Imogen Liao and made on-site and is paired perfectly with one of our Dilmah premium teas, a glass of champagne or one of our signature cocktails.
For the perfect start to your evening, immerse yourself in one of our sophisticated concoctions meticulously crafted by our in-house mixologist, or allow our team to take you on a journey exploring our collection of the finest gins sourced from Central Otago, New Zealand and beyond through our ‘Choose your own adventure’ gin and tonic menu.
For a gastronomic experience, Executive Chef Lindsay Bennett has curated a selection of grazing plates, charcuterie and cheese boards featuring the very best of Central Otago produce, prepared with inspiration from some of the French classics.
- Eat In Only
- Kids menu
- Wheelchair Accessible
- MinPrice: $14
- MaxPrice: $45
- Monday: 2:30pm - 10:00pm
- Tuesday: 2:30pm - 10:00pm
- Wednesday: 2:30pm - 10:00pm
- Thursday: 2:30pm - 10:00pm
- Friday: 2:30pm - 10:00pm
- Saturday: 2:30pm - 10:00pm
- Sunday: 2:30pm - 10:00pm
- Months of Operation: Open year round
- Group Info: Le Salon Rouge is a perfect place for pre or post dinner drinks, or can be hired out for exclusive use for up to 60 people. Set food & beverage menus and packages available upon request.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com