The Bathhouse Cafe & Restaurant
$5 - $45 NZDVisit Website
The Bathhouse restaurant is a historical gem from 1911; its regal crown-like architecture is like nothing else in Queenstown.
You’ll find us right on the beach along Marine Parade, with a sunny deck overlooking Lake Wakatipu, uninterrupted views over the bay and surrounding mountains and a nearby playground so you can keep any eye on the kids while you relax.
A cosy fire will keep you toasty inside in winter as you sip on hot Mt Rosa mulled wine, or cool down with a crisp local wine or beer in summer (before you take a dip in the lake?!).
We’re open for breakfast, fresh scones, lunch, coffee (including takeaway), sharing platters and Dinner.
Summer Hours 9am - Late, 7 days a week
- Kids menu
- Outdoor seating
- MinPrice: $5
- MaxPrice: $45
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Tuesday : 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday : 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Thursday : 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Friday : 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Saturday : 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Sunday : 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Holiday hours : Closed Christmas Day
- Months of Operation : Jan - Dec
- Group Info: We can provide set menu options for large groups from 10 to 20 guests. Private Function Hire also available.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com