The Cow - Pizza and Spaghetti House
The Cow Pizza & Spaghetti House, a Queenstown institution, celebrated its 40th birthday in 2017. The Cow's superb food, beverages and famous ambiance attracts visitors and locals alike to our historic location in Cow Lane, off Beach street.
The menu remains unchanged from when the restaurant opened its stable doors in 1977. The delicious mix of hand rolled pizzas, spaghetti dishes, hot soup, homemade bread & salad make a winning combination that has diners returning year after year.
The Cow is open from midday till late for dine in, delivery and pick up.
Delivery is free around the Wakatipu Basin for orders over $30*
Call or message us via website to make a reservation or place an order.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 12.00pm - 12.00am
- Tuesday : 12.00pm - 12.00am
- Wednesday : 12.00pm - 12.00am
- Thursday : 12.00pm - 12.00am
- Friday : 12.00pm - 12.00am
- Saturday : 12.00pm - 12.00am
- Sunday : 12.00pm - 12.00am
- Group Info: The cosy ambience of the Cow makes it a superb choice for your private function. Please contact us to discuss your requirements