Milford Sound with Fiordland Lodge Charter
$12,000 NZDBook Now
Fly from Queenstown over the Wakatipu Basin towards Luna Ridge to take in views of Lake Wakatipu and up towards Glenorchy and Milford Sound. View the magnificent Rees and Dart river Valleys as you fly past Mt Earnslaw to make our way into the Aspiring National park past the Forbes Mountain range and then landing on a remote West Coast beach to collect your crayfish.
From here we fly the length of Milford Sound before landing at Lake Erskine to join the top of Lake Te Anau and descending into Fiordland Lodge for a sumptuous gourmet lunch. Our departure will take us over the rolling Southland Farmland before joining the Humbolts mountain range and the Mavora lakes. As Lake Wakatipu comes into view we will land at 5000 ft above the lake at Cecil Peak Ledge before a short flight back to Queenstown Airport.
- Price: $12,000
- Price is per helicopter (maximum combined weight of 400kg)
- We provide courtesy transfer to and from Queenstown.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Group Info: We can cater large groups of 200+. Please contact us direct for charter options.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 200