The Rees Hotel, Luxury Apartments & Lakeside Residences
Showcasing breath taking panoramic lake and alpine views, The Rees Hotel Queenstown is a sophisticated Five Star hotel situated right on the shores of Lake Wakatipu, with its own beach and private wharf.
The Rees Hotel offers a variety of spacious and luxurious accommodation options including 60 Hotel rooms, 90 Apartments and 5 lakeside private Residences, all with terraces, taking advantage of the spectacular views across Lake Wakatipu to the Remarkable Mountain range.
The many unique features at The Rees Hotel include a fine dining restaurant with an award winning chef who creates exquisite menus showcasing the spectacular produce available in Central Otago, an extensive award winning wine cellar, library, courtesy shuttle to/from Queenstown town centre, complimentary high speed Wi-Fi, movies and local telephone calls, conference rooms, gymnasium, undercover parking and a private wharf. You are able to swim from our wharf or beach – not for the faint hearted!
Quiet, private and sophisticated, The Rees Hotel Queenstown epitomises southern hospitality at its finest.
- 24-Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Transfers
- Baby Sitting Service
- Bath Tub
- Business Services
- Coffee/Tea Facilities
- Fitness Centre
- Hair Dryer
- Internet Access
- Mini Bar
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- On-site Parking
- Restaurant on Site
- Room Service
- Satellite TV
- Ski Storage
- Super King Bed
- Town Transfers
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wifi Internet
- Variation of room types from a Superior Hotel room through to our Executive Lakeview Penthouse.
- A free shuttle service from the hotel to the downtown. Hourly from 8am until 10pm, returning at 15 minutes after the hour. Bookings essential.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday Closing Time : 11:59 PM
- Tuesday Closing Time : 11:59 PM
- Wednesday Closing Time : 11:59 PM
- Thursday Closing Time : 11:59 PM
- Friday Closing Time : 11:59 PM
- Saturday Closing Time : 11:59 PM
- Sunday Closing Time : 11:59 PM
- Months of Operation : Jan - Dec
- Hours : 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Group Info: Groups are considered 4 or more rooms. We prefer smaller groups up to about 30 pax - as our facilities are more suited to these sizes
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Number Of Rooms: 150
- Num Of Function Rooms: 3
- Theatre Capacity: 70
- Banquet Capacity: 40
- Cocktail Capacity: 60
- Board Room Capacity: 28